Ahead of the release of their second single ‘And What?’ at The Mash House, Indigo Sixteen gave us an interview with some insights about them & the band. To get to go the gig on Saturday the 28th of February check out 7ahead’s page for the show.
1. How do you all know each other & get together in a band?
2. You played King Tut’s last year, ultimate dream, where would you like to play?
Glastonbury, Coachella or similar world famous festivals / venues.
3. Do you have any plans to release any other music, EPs, more singles, anything else?
4. Who inspired you to pick up your instruments?
5. What’s your favourite kind of soup?
Stephen – Heinz
Andrew – Heinz Tomato, or Carrot and Coriander.
Matt – I hate soup.
Callum – Has to be Tomato.
6. What’s the craziest thing that’s happened at one of your gigs?
7. What are looking forward to most about your single launch at The Mash House?