- There were no results found.
Edinburgh’s favourite independent arts cinema originally opened in 1914 as the King’s Cinema. It was refurbished in 1949, when it was renamed The Cameo.
In the mid-1980s two extra stadium-seating screens were added, and the original main auditorium was restored to its full Edwardian splendour.
More recently the bar has been extended and totally transformed, offering a wide selection of beers, wines and cocktails and a delicious range of fresh bar food, which can all be enjoyed in the comfort of sumptuous leather settees.